49 Pintail Crescent Burleigh Waters
Imagine, lounging on your beautiful deck, swimming in your sun-soaked pool, or feeding the fish at the edge of your private beach as black swans quietly pass by. Set on a quiet crescent, this immaculate home is sure to impress. Immediately upon entering, the stunning floors promote a sense of luxury and elegance that carries throughout this beautifully-presented home. High apex ceilings in the kitchen, dining and lounge open out to a spacious sun-room, entertaining deck and in-ground pool.
This property’s aspect works perfectly with the Queensland sun, and will see you enjoy the Gold Coast’s winter-sun and summer days in comfort and style. Your pool is drenched in sunlight, while your food and guests keep cool with the lovely breeze coming off the water beneath the covered deck.
A short walk to Stocklands Shopping Centre and only a few minutes’ ride or drive to Burleigh Heads Beach, life is easy at 49 Pintail Crescent!
You are minutes to the Pacific Motorway, one hour to Brisbane, one hour to Byron Bay and less than 20 minutes to the Gold Coast International Airport. An independent building and pest report has just been conducted and is available for you to view – to provide you with peace of mind that this building has been well-maintained and truly cared for.
If this is the home you’ve been looking for, don’t wait!
Call now to arrange an inspection before it’s gone!
10.00am – 10.30am Saturday 12 October 2019
10.00am – 10.30am Sunday 13 October 2019
0412 880 337
- All 4 bedrooms are spacious with mirrored built-in robes
- Attractive low-maintenance gardens
- Automated double car lock-up garage
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Energy-saving rooftop solar panels to reduce electricity bills
- Formal lounge for added living space
- Freshly painted throughout
- Generous laundry with access to a discreet clothesline at the side of the property
- Large 882m2 fully-fenced block with expansive grassed area out front
- Large master bedroom with direct private access to pool and deck area
- Large sun-room opening up to the covered alfresco outdoor entertaining area
- Newly renovated main bathroom with separate toilet and sink
- Solar powered pool with safety certificate
- Spacious master ensuite and walk-in robe both cleverly hidden behind mirrored sliding doors
- Sparkling white kitchen with induction cooktop overlooking the pool area
- Water tank at side with additional bladder tank hidden away beneath deck