- Date added: 25/09/19
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floors: 1
- Area: 283 m²
- Lot size: 607 m²
- Year built: 1980
- Type: Home
Pour yourself a glass of wine, sit back and entertain your family and friends while the fish pass by beneath sparkling water. This rare waterfront home offers everything you need to achieve your dream Palm Beach lifestyle. Located in a quiet cul de sac just minutes from the expanding Palm Beach restaurant and shopping precinct, this home is now on the market for the first time in 20 years.
On entering, you’ll be impressed by soaring ceilings and open plan living, extending out to your expansive entertainment deck with private beach access along the canal.
Enjoy the sandy aqua-water beachfront with room for your own private pontoon, and a refreshing lagoon pool with more entertaining space out front.
Perfectly positioned on a 607 square meter block in the highly sought-after waterfront area of Palm Beach, you’re a short stroll from the beach, soccer club, schools and Palm Beach’s growing selection of quality restaurants and shops. You’ll be spoiled for choice.
This beautiful property’s key features include:
* Covered alfresco outdoor entertaining area overlooking your private beach.
* Spacious open plan living with accordion folding doors, perfect for seamless indoor/outdoor living.
* Entertainers bar opening onto expansive timber deck.
* Bright and airy kitchen with servery window out to your lagoon pool and front entertaining space.
* All 3 bedrooms with generous built-ins and air-conditioning units.
* Two-way bathroom with direct access to second bedroom and separate toilet.
* Spacious and private master bedroom and ensuite, with views to the sparkling blue water.
* Automatic double car lock-up garage with option to convert to 4th bedroom if required.
* Rooftop solar panels to assist in reducing power bills.
* Situated in a quiet neighborhood and cul de sac street.
* Located inside the PBC catchment area.
Your new home is just a short drive to the Pacific Motorway, one hour to Brisbane, one hour to Byron Bay and only 10 minutes to the Gold Coast International Airport.
The popular Tallebudgera Creek is just a few minutes away, accessible by boat.
Don’t miss out on this amazing and rare opportunity. Call now to arrange an inspection before it’s too late!
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to LJ Hooker by third parties. LJ Hooker is unable to definitively confirm whether the information listed is correct or 100% accurate. LJ Hooker does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change.
- Air conditioning
- Automated double car garage
- North facing
- Outdoor entertaining
- PBC catchment area
- Quiet street
- solar panels